CyanogenMod is a custom version of the Android operating system. It’s here to offer a ‘better’ version than Google can provide, with more features and more control for the hardcore user.
today I’m gonna teach you how to port CyanogenMod and CyanogenMod based ROMs for your devices with MediaTek chipsets.This guide is noob friendly and simple to understand,but anyways it will take some time to settle up things.so,follow this guide step by step and you will be able to boot CyanogenMod ROMs on your device
Hope you guys will learn how to port cm roms and cm based roms by the end of this post,if you did be sure to share this post with your friends.
- At first put Stock Rom & Port Rom in one folder on your pc
- than Download Boot.img extractor
- Than extract your stock & Port Rom’s Boot.img by Boot.img extractor
- Than Replace kernel And initrd/ueventd.rc From Stock Rom’s boot.img To Port Rom’s Boot.img
- Than Repack Your Port Rom’s Boot.img By Boot.img Extractor
Than compress your port Rom by using winrar or 7-zip software .( compress type must be zip formate)
5333 views 1 Views Today