SSC Examination- 2018
English 1st Paper
1. Choose the correct answer from the following alternatives:
(a) (iii) job seeking
(b) (iv) lives
(c) (iii) satisfied
(d) (iv) He shows responsibility to his root
(e) (ii) Rajshahi University
2. Try yourself.
3. Read the following text and fill in each gap with a suitable
word based on the information on the text.
4. Complete the table below with information from the above
(i) in January 1897
(ii) was born
(iii) after completing his graduation
(iv) A group of French Industrialists
5. Try yourself.
6. Match the parts of sentences in column A, B and C to write
five complete sentences.
(a) Substances called acids have a sharp taste known as acidity.
(b) Ordinary rain water is slightly acidic.
(c) But ran can be very acidic in severely polluted areas.
(d) There is a link between acid rain and damage to human
(e) Many world famous buildings are at risk due to acid rain.
7. Put the following parts of the story in correct order to make
the whole story.
f + c + g + a + d + h + b + e
917 views 2 Views Today