These are the instructions to Flash Symphony P7 Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) on Windows Computer.
Requirements : Your Android Smartphone should have at-least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process
Flash Symphony P7 Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool
- install Android USB Driver on your computer. In case Android USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
- Power Off your Android Smartphone and remove the Battery (if it is removable)
- Extract Stock Rom by winrar that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone
- open sp tool.exe from SP Flash Tool Folder
- After Open sp flash tool than click Download tab
- Click Scatter-loading
- After Click Scatter-loading than Select Scatter file from Stock Rom Folder
- Now, Click on the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using USB Cable . After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your smartphone.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
- Close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Symphony p7 stock firmware flash file (1.0GB)
1568 views 2 Views Today